Noise Disturbance

Recently a lot of work is taking place at the Uithof. For example, work is being done on the tram infrastructure as well as on the new building of University of Applied Sciences Utrecht. The SSH provides residents updates via e-mail about activities that may cause nuisance. Complaints about the activities can be made via the following link:

Do you have a nuisance from roommates or other residents in the complex?  It is important to first discuss with the people who cause the nuisance. If this does not lead to improvements, you can contact the SSH to discuss what can be done about it.

If you have a complaint, it is important that you submit your complaint to the SSH by e-mail ( or by letter (P.O. Box 85042, 3508 AA Utrecht). In this way, the complaint can be properly registered and forwarded to the appropriate department. You will receive a response by telephone or in writing within five working days.

Do you have any problems with the SSH yourself? Are you not satisfied with how they deal with your complaint? Via the following link you can find steps you can take.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search